
I saw the trailer for this movie and got really excited. I don't know why though. Adam Sandler hasn't really been in a "good/funny" movie for awhile now (as far as I can recall at least). I think I got excited because of the number of big names in the credits. Besides Adam Sandler you have Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, Rob Schneider (who was actually pretty good in this one), Selma Hayek and Steve Buscemi starring in this film. The movie isn't at all deep or thought provoking but hey, it's an Adam Sandler movie. To tell you the truth though, I was quite impressed with the emotional aspects of the movie. Most of the characters have a lot to learn from each other and it makes the movie more enjoyable even though there are some pretty funny parts. I'm not going to get into the summary at all (go on IMDB if you want that)...just know that I recommend a viewing. It's a comedy with some heart. Nothing deep about it, just simple life lessons that some of us in this "modern age of technology" may seem to forget at times.
4 out of 5 stars!
No comments:
Post a Comment