I tend to enjoy putting my own reviews on different books, movies, tv, games and music that I've experienced. I've reviewed things in different ways in the past but I think I've developed a way to review that works pretty well. I actually came up with the idea through the Goodreads app (great app for you readers out there by the way). Goodreads uses a 5 star review system. You read a book, and you give it a star rating. 5 stars being the best, 1 star being worst. I'm going to use that system here. My own twist however is what exactly each star represents.
0 stars - Horrible
1 star - Bad
2 stars - Okay
3 stars - Good
4 stars - Great
5 stars - Amazing
So as you can see, 2 stars doesn't mean that whatever is being reviewed is horrible. It was just, meh. If I give something two stars it means I thought it was okay and you feel free to check it out for yourself. The only time I wouldn't recommend something was if I gave it 0 or 1 stars. Pretty simple system. None of this, "oh, 9.75 out of 10" crap. Was this post pointless? Maybe. Just feel like typing away and prepping you on the things to come. Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment