Sunday, March 8, 2015
So-so Coffee?
Currently I'm sitting down watching Twin Peaks, or attempting to at least. I've heard nothing but good things about this show but so far I'm struggling with it. To be fair I'm only about 15 minutes into episode 2 so I can't really say much. I don't know what it is about the show though but something's bugging me. I think it has to do with the creepy late 80's early 90's music and picture quality. I'm going to continue watching in the hopes that I will get hooked. I really want to like this! God that eerie music never let's up! It's humming along right now as I type! I will post an update on what I think when I get to episode 4 or 5. Stay tuned!
UPDATE 3/8/15 @7:40pm
Okay! It's officially growing on me. The creepy song is now stuck in my head and I'm starting to appreciate the weirdness. There are so many characters and they're all strange or interesting in their own way. There's definitely characters I am liking, and characters I'm despising. James is annoying as hell and always has a stupid blank stare on his face. Like a deer in the headlights. Agent Cooper is far and away my favorite character right now. Actually all of the cops are fun to watch interact with each other. I realize this show was meant to be weird and at first I was very uncomfortable watching it, but 5 episodes in I can now say I am embracing the weirdness! If anything, it's a joy to watch all these wackos in their crazy town doing crazy things! Expect a review of season 1 shortly after I finish watching it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment