Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Movie Review: Toy Story 3




Pixar never fails to amaze me. And this is arguably their best film yet. Definitely a great film for adults and children alike. It's especially great for us young adults who grew up idolizing Buzz and Woody and the nostalgic factor is always a plus. I'd put this film at par with Toy Story 1 at the very least. You owe it to yourself to go see this movie.

5 out of 5 stars!

3 comments:

  1. Still hasn't come out over here. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family's been planning on seeing it for weeks now, but we haven't gotten around to it.
    The wait is seriously killing me, as I'm a huge Pixar fanboy, and obviously the first film of their's that I saw was Toy Story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dudes it is really good! You've gotta check it out. One of my favorite characters had to be the Ken doll...voiced by Michael Keaton lol.

    ReplyDelete